Mango Salsa Recipes
Enjoy the intriguing perfume and sweet tart taste of a perfectly ripe mango with the creative combinations of Jalapeno, Avocado and Cherries.
Using your own imagination savor other exotic fruits combinations like peach, grilled pineapple and apricots.
Mango salsas recipes made with fruit adds a sweet, tropical taste to your favorite fish, chicken and pork, while the peppers add punch.
Mango Salsa Recipe | Mango Jalapeno Salsa |
Mango Avocado Salsa
Mango Cherry Salsa
Mango Jalapeno Salsa Recipe
Ingredients for Mango Jalapeno Salsa Recipe
- 2 ripe, but firm, mangoes
- 1/2 tsp. minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped cilantro leaves
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 tsp. ground cardamom or coriander
Directions for Mango Jalapeno Salsa Recipe
Peel mangoes and chop coarsely. Combine with other ingredients and serve right away.
Makes 2 cups.
MANGO AVOCADO SALSA
Ingredients for Avocado Mango Salsa Recipes
- 1 large mango, peeled, diced
- 3 tablespoon red onion, minced
- 3 tablespoons diced green pepper
- 3 tablespoons diced red pepper
- 1 1/2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp. minced fresh chives
- 1/2 large avocado, diced
Directions for Avocado Salsa Recipe
Mix all ingredients except avocado in large bowl.
Add avocado to salsa and stir gently to combine.
Salt and pepper to taste.
MANGO CHERRY SALSA
Ingredients for Mango Cherry Salsa
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2-3 cloves minced garlic
- 2-4 jalapenos, seeded & minced
- Juice of 2 limes
- Juice of 1 large lemon
- 2 tablespoon vinegar (preferably white wine or cider)
- 1 lb. fresh cherries, seeded & cut in half
- 1 jar mangos or 2 fresh, cut in 1/2 inch cubes
Directions for Mango Cherry Salsa
- Heat saute pan over medium heat
- Add enough oil to lightly cover bottom of pan, about 1 tablespoon.
- Add onions, peppers and garlic and saute over medium heat until onions begin to collapse, about 5 to 8 minutes.
- Add lime juice, lemon juice and vinegar.
- Bring to a boil, add cherries and mangos.
- Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat.
- Place in a serving bowl and chill.
Note: This may be served hot if preferred. If a smooth sauce is preferred, puree in food processor before chilling. This is served with grilled chicken or grilled or pan-seared fish. This makes about one pint of salsa.
Mango Salsa Recipe
Mango Habanero Salsa Recipe