"They laughed when I said I would make an Awesome Delicious Dinner, but when I added this
Magical Recipe Salsa
they couldn’t get enough..."
You will discover how magical recipe salsa will wake up your bland vegetables, add zest to your favorite meats and transform a mediocre dish into a dynamic and delicious creation.
Colorful and flavorsome, hot and spicy or cool and refreshing this easy salsa recipe is an — oral sensation to savor.
Originating in Mexico, salsa simply means sauce and in a Mexican salsa recipe, means fiery and tomatoey with plenty of fresh chilies, onion, cilantro, garlic and salt.
This authentic recipe salsa is meant to be chunkier and calls for milder green chilies. But add a jalepeño or two if you want more of a kick to your salsa recipes.
In earlier times salsa was served as a condiment with barbecued, grilled and roasted meats. Then someone transformed plain rice and beans into an awesome meal by topping it with salsa.
Salsa was always present on the Mexican table as a condiment. It wasn’t until recent times the salsa became a dip to be enjoyed with chips and other simple finger foods.
However you serve this awesome delicious recipe salsa
you will find ...
Magical Recipe Salsa
- 4 large fresh ripe tomatoes
- 4 fresh green Anaheim or New Mexico Chilies
- 1 sweet red onion, chopped into ¼ inch pieces
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 to 2 teaspoons Kosher Salt, to taste
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 2 teaspoons Olive Oil
- ¼ cup cilantro stems removed and finely chopped
- 1 sprig of fresh oregano
- Roast the tomatoes and green chilies on a gas grill or under the oven broiler until charred and blackened.
- Place the blackened chilies in a Ziploc freezer bag steaming for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, remove the skin from the tomatoes, cut in half and remove the seeds, then chopped about ½ inch in size.
- Remove the chilies from the plastic bag, using a paper towel remove the blackened skins from the chilies. Slice lengthwise and remove the seeds, reserving some of them for later use. Chop the Chilies and combine with the tomatoes.
- Add the onion, garlic, salt, lime juice, olive oil and cilantro.
- Add enough of the reserve chili seed to give your sauce for character to suit your taste.
- Place the fresh oregano sprig in the salsa and set it aside in a cool place for about an hour to allow it to “cast it’s spell” on this magical recipe salsa.
Makes about 5 cups.
NOTE: This easy salsa recipe will keep for a day. So set aside about 2 cups of the salsa right now,you do want to have some "leftover"!
Simmer in a saucepan over medium heat for about 5 minutes and serve over Huevos Rancheros. To add even more spice to your rancheros sauce add 2 to 4 teaspoons of chile powder.
"This simple recipe for the Mexican dish
- Magical recipe salsa, cooked by directions above
- Corn Tortilla
- Fried Eggs
- Grated Monterey Jack or Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream for serving
- Chopped Cilantro for serving
- Refried beans, warmed. Use canned for convenience.
Allow 2 eggs per person.
- Spoon some cooked magical recipe salsa over each corn tortilla. Top with two fried eggs and Monterey jack cheese. Place under a broiler just long enough to melt the cheese then garnish with sour cream and chopped cilantro.
- Serve immediately with warmed refried beans and a few extra corn chips or butter corn tortillas.
It doesn’t get any better than this!
Mouthwatering Magical Mexican Food Recipes - Revealed!
Tomato salsa recipes. Great tasting authentic salsa recipe.
Magaret's Picante Sauce is the only salsa recipe you will ever need.
Magical recipe salsa they couldn't get enough.
Salsa Chile Guajillo - this simple recipe salsa does wonderful things